Date: May 18, 2017
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Business Unit: Liquids Pipelines
Education Experience: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Employment Experience: 2 or more years of experience
Travel: No Travel
Position Type: Regular Full-Time Employee Position
WE= teamwork at work
We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery, or one of the 100 most sustainable corporations in the world, on our own. We did it in partnership with outstanding individuals who work together as a team to help fuel the quality of people’s lives. People like you. And now we’re looking for just such an individual to join our team.
- Gather, assemble and enter timesheets into PeopleSoft for the PLM group.
- Run weekly and monthly reports to the PLM Supervisor and WR office as needed in regards to contractor hours, budgeting, project hours, department vehicle mileage, and other reporting as required.
- Arranges and coordinates training, travel, and meals for tie in work for the department as requested.
- Gather expense records, prepares expense reports and submit into Oracle.
- Assist in preparing for meetings as requested by Pipeline Maintenance staff.
- Prepares meeting agenda and records meeting minutes.
- Track, Process, and file backup documentation for project and department invoicing.
- Process invoicing through Markview.
- Create PO's and WO's as required in Oracle.
- Orders and monitors office supplies, kitchen supplies, PC supplies, and other equipment/materials as required for the maintenance office and shop.
- Performs other duties as required
- Minimum of 3 Years of related experience or equivalent certification. High School diploma or GED is a requirement.
- Completion of an Administration or related certificate or Diploma program preferred
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft office, particularly in Word and Excel.
- Database skills, finance related skills and Oracle experience a plus.
- Self-motivated, high organizational and communication skills are very important in this team environment.
- Salary and job level will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Share our core values of Integrity, Safety and Respect.
This role independently provides office support for the busy Pipeline Maintenance group based in Edmonton (very close to Sherwood Park).
The successful candidate will be joining a hard-working team. We require a dedicated, organized and easy-going personality. Casual dress code, some flexibility with work hours M-F work week. Limited access to public transportation.
Safety Critical Position: No
Additional Posting Locations:
Industry: Energy, Oil & Gas
Posting Closing Date: May 28, 2017
Only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.
Enbridge is a global leader in the safe and reliable delivery of energy in North America. We are proud to be recognized as one of the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World and one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for 2017.
Enbridge is an equal opportunity employer.
Final candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
Job Segment: Database, Oracle, ERP, Administrative Assistant, PeopleSoft, Technology, Administrative